▪ 1 1/2 cups of boneless chicken
▪ 2 cups of boiled, peeled and
▪ 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
▪ 1/2 cup of chopped onions
▪ 1/2 tsp ginger paste
▪ 2 green chillies, finely chopped, optional
▪ 1 tsp of garam masala
▪ 1/4 cup coriender leaves, chopped
▪ 2 tbsp of oil
▪ Salt to taste
▪ 1 1/2 cups of bread crumbs
▪ 1 egg, beaten
▪ Oil for Shallow frying
▪ Black pepper to taste
1. Cook chicken with a dash of salt, black pepper and lemon juice until done.
2. Drain and blend the chicken in a blender until minced, Add mashed potatoes mix and set aside
3. Heat oil in a pan once hot, add the onion, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and salt. Saute it on medium heat, untill the onion is soft.
4. Add turmeric powder and garam masala and give a stir.Add the mixture of mashed potatoes and minced chicken. Mix it all well and continue to cook on low heat for another 5 minutes.
5.Turn off the heat and let the mix cool down a bit.Once the mix has cooled down, start making cutlets of your desired shapes. Freeze them for about 15 minutes in the fridge before frying.
6. Heat oil in a pan, dip cutlet in egg and then roll in bread crumbs . Drop oil and fry until brown on both sides. Drain on paper towel. Enjoy!