✨ FISH CURRY:
❇ Ingredients :-
▪ 1/2kg fish, cleaned
▪ ½ onion, sliced
▪ ½ cup tomatoes, chopped
▪ ½ green chili, chopped (optional)
▪ 1 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
▪ 1 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
▪ 2 garlic cloves, minced
▪ 3 pepercorn
▪ 2 cloves
▪ 1 Tbsp peanut butter
▪ ½ cup water
▪ 1 tsp black pepper
▪ ½ tsp turmeric powder
▪ 1 tsp cumin powder
▪ 2 tsp garam masala
▪ Salt to taste
▪ Oil for frying
▪ Lime wedges for garnish (optional)
💫 HOW TO PREPARE:-
1. Season fish with salt and chili powder or lime juice.
2. Heat the pan with frying oil and deep fry the fish.
3. Heat oil in the pan, add sliced onions and saute until golden brown.Add tomatoes, garlic and the rest of the spices.Mix and saute for a few minutes.
4. Remove from heat and blend sieve to get a smooth paste.
5. Return the mixture into the pan, add peanut sauce, pepper corns, cloves, and water. Mix well and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add fish pieces, chopped mint and coriander into the curry let simmer for few 2 minutes.
7.Garnish with mint leaves and lime wedges and serve hot with rice. Enjoy!