On today’s what’s for dinner? episode, we are making pasta with chicken.
- 750g boneless chicken
- 3 lemons
- 2tbs greek yoghurt (you can use any yoghurt)
- 1ts paprika powder
- 1ts garlic powder
- 1ts ras el hanout
- 1ts harira
- Cut your chicken in cubes
- Clean your chicken and drain well
- Once your chicken is drained, mix the ingredients and let it marinate for atleast 1hr
- Boil your pasta according to the instuctions on de packaging. I changed a thing or two e.g the amount of water + cooking time. I used 3.5L of water and I let it simmer for 20 – 30min. Don’t forget to stir occasionally. Once pasta is done, drain well.
- Cut your vegetables + mozzarella
- Add 2tbs of olive oil in a wok pan and wok your vegetables for 3 – 5min. Make sure they are not overdone. You can wok the zucchini separately (they take extra min to be done).
- Set the vegatables aside
- Wok your marinated chicken untill their is no water
- Heat a sausepan with 2tbs of olive oil
- Add ginger garlic paste, the vegetable you wok and let it simmer for 2 – 3min (medium heat)
- Add tomato sauce, pesto rosso and let it simmer for 5min on low heat. Sir occationally.
- Add coconut cream and 400ml water. Let it simmer for 3min
- Add chicken and the spices
- Add 1L of water, mozzarella and the grated cheese. Stir carefully and let it simmer for 3 – 5min.
- Add pasta, stir it well. If its too thick, add more water.
- Let it simmer on low heat for 5min.
- Add chopped persely for garnish and your dinner is ready to serve.
Enjoy your meal 🙂
You must be logged in to post a comment.