BOILED EGGS CHICKEN CURRY
⚫3 Pieces chicken breast (skinless), cut into chunks
⚫6 potatoes, boiled, peeled, and cut into chunks
⚫8 Hard-Boiled Eggs, peeled
⚫1 Large onion, chopped
⚫1/4 cup curry Leaves
⚫2 cups coconut Milk
⚫2 cups chicken Stockor water
⚫Salt to taste
⚫Peanut Oil for cooking or vegetable oil
⚫3 T bsp curry powder
1. In a bowl add curry powder with 6 Tbsp water to form a paste. Season chicken pieces well with salt. Set aside.
2. In a heavy pot, heat the oil and add the chopped onion, together with the curry leaves. Cook until the onions are lightly brown in color. Add the curry paste, and fry for 1 minute
3. Mix in the marinated chicken and cook for about 5 minutes then taste for salt and add more if less and cook for 10 minutes until the chicken is almost cooked.
4. Add coconut milk with 2 cups of stock or water. Bring the curry sauce to a boil and then lower the heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Add eggs and potatoes and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes add more coconut milk if the curry is too dry Enjoy!
You must be logged in to post a comment.